Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy September ☮

Fall officially beings in twenty-one days.  That means hoodies, apple cider, pumpkins, sweaters, boots, hot cocoa, night games, Thanksgiving, Halloween, cinnamon spice candles, chilly mornings, apple pie, yoga pants, orange everything, raking leaves, homecoming, trapper hats, powder puff, and crunchy grass are right around the corner, and I couldn't be more excited.

Labor Day weekend kicked off great last night, and will hopefully continue to go well.  Today and tomorrow will be pretty low-key, but Monday is a shopping day.  Hopefully I can add a little to my fall collection; I love shopping for jeans and sweaters.  Fall is definitely my favorite season to shop for.  The way the clothes smell when you just bring them home is the best, especially from American Eagle.  I also want to get a polish from OPI's fall collection.  They all have weird German names, but they're really great colors for fall, like oranges, greys, and deep purples.  Can't wait.

Take it easy, y'all, and enjoy the last hoorah of the summer.  Happy September!

No comments:

Post a Comment