Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thursday ✌

Checked "go on a night run" off my bucket list!  Even though it was just around the neighborhood, I can't remember the last time I felt so free.  The weather was perfect, and the night was beautiful.  I felt like I never wanted to stop running, like I wanted to live in that moment forever.

I can't believe tomorrow is the last Friday of summer!  Everything is going so fast!  I am, however, super excited for our Last Friday bonfire & camp out.  I wouldn't want to spend the night with anyone other than my best friends, and there's no better way to wrap up summer than with s'mores and glo-sticks.

Today was great.  Went to the movies with the fam, then put up the tent & worked on getting some stuff ready for tomorrow night.  Twenty four hours from now, nothing will matter.  The stresses of summer reading and getting ready to go back to school will leave, and we'll get lost in the moment.  As for now, there's still plentyyy of work to be done! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment