Friday, August 10, 2012

So, I got my schedule for Sophomore year yesterday, and I can honestly say that I am genuinely happy with how the scheduling went down.  I have plenty of classes with my friends, all my requested courses, and good lunches. The sad thing, though, is the fact that I just registered for my Sophomore year of high school.  Time flies.  It seems like just weeks ago I was walking the halls of SHS for the first time, not sure of where to go or what to expect.  It was a fresh new start, and I was ready for one.  How is it possible that Freshman year has come and gone, and three years from now, I'll getting ready to start college?  From now on, time is going to fly.  Days are going to pass and years will be over before I know it.  It's now or never.  I need to live in the moment & make the most of these teenage years.  I need to seize the day, take the opportunities, and never lose sight of what's important.  I need to forget about tomorrow, and live for today.  Because before I know it, high school will be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment